Posted by : Regina Hilary Thursday, April 14, 2016

I was hoping for a really great game. So I got the app and started playing. I passed level one and there was an ad. I thought it would be here and there. Buuuut no... The ads are between every stinking level! You finish a level and "POP"! Another ad! the game is great, but to many ads! I request no more ads! Do not get! Besides that, game is kinda fun Crazy Ball


There's literally an advertisement after every level and when you open the app. It seemed like a great game, but after 4 levels I couldn't handle the 30 second ads.

Way too many ADs 

    Slither.io   I don't write too many reviews, mainly because I don't care but I was actually looking forward to this app and something new... Nope... It felt like someone had put duct tape on my eyelids and forced me to watch ads after every click. Deleting this app, might check back later but not too hopeful

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © earn to die 3- Designed by Rigina Hilary